Daniel Leclercq

konri

Since his came back to Lens I've been wondering how is his real role at RC Lens?

In my opinion his impact is bigger that only sports director, I am not sure if now it is not the same situation as with Papin - that the real first one was Leclercq. It is totally crazy situation, hiring Wallemme only confirmed that - because it is young coach who will not object to interfering by Leclercq (can you imagine Baup, Antotetti or Perrin at Lens? No, because they won't agree to be in such situation). I know that Druide is really devoted to Lens, that he is the icon of our success -> but we can't only came back to past -> we must think about future (it also relate to other aspects, not only football), what is more - football has changed towards years.

Leclercq also had a problems to contact with some players, but only with those who weren't bought by him! You must remember his stupid decision to play with Remy at a point and Maoulida at the bench in Lille? This match was one of the keys to be relegated, after that Maoulida was honest - and because of it he was forced to go out, but - fortunately - he stayed at Lens. Yesterday I read that even Sable (who is really great person, everyone will admit to it) had problems contacting with Druide, maybe it was one of the reason for his sitting at the bench in 2008? On the other hand, his pupil - Eric Chelle played in every match, despite his poor performance in some matches (also Demont seemed to be his pupil).

He should stopped telling about Nord values (because it seems ridiculous in realtion to some of his decisions) - and give a chance to our young diamonds, it is crazy that he wants loan Ducasse - when we have such talented player as Sow at La Gaillette. It is Sow who should compensate departure of Sable, also Remy, Gaillard and Monrose should receive their chances - L2 is the best time to give them a chance.

PS. I have been criticizing Leclercq since end of the last season, so please - do not write that it is becase of Sable :).

Désolé Konri, mais j'écris vraiment trop mal en anglais pour me permettre de répondre dans cette langue.

Je suis d'accord pour dire depuis qu'il est revenu Leclercq n'a pas fais que des bonnes choses, notamment sa relation avec Papin qui a nous a bien plombé. Mais ça, je pense qu'il faut plus en vouloir à Martel plus qu'au deux personnes, il a essayé simplement de placardisé Papin pour éviter de lui payer ses indemnités.

Après dire que des mecs comme Perrin, Baup etc...) ne pas venir à Lens parce qu'il y a Leclercq, je ne suis pas sûr. Perrin a bien signé à Saint Etienne en même temps qu'un directeur sportif et maintenant il y en a de plus en plus dans et dans tous les clubs. Dreossi, Anigo, Keller, un mec à Nantes (je ne sais plus son nom) et j'en oublie.

Désolé Konri, mais j'écris vraiment trop mal en anglais pour me permettre de répondre dans cette langue.

Je suis d'accord pour dire depuis qu'il est revenu Leclercq n'a pas fais que des bonnes choses, notamment sa relation avec Papin qui a nous a bien plombé. Mais ça, je pense qu'il faut plus en vouloir à Martel plus qu'au deux personnes, il a essayé simplement de placardisé Papin pour éviter de lui payer ses indemnités.

Après dire que des mecs comme Perrin, Baup etc...) ne pas venir à Lens parce qu'il y a Leclercq, je ne suis pas sûr. Perrin a bien signé à Saint Etienne en même temps qu'un directeur sportif et maintenant il y en a de plus en plus dans et dans tous les clubs. Dreossi, Anigo, Keller, un mec à Nantes (je ne sais plus son nom) et j'en oublie.

A Nantes, c'est Pascal Praud, je crois. ;)

Un sacré branquignol ce type dailleurs...je le porte pas en estime , sa tête, sa façon de parler, son ton hautain ne me plaisent pas. Mais bon c'était à l'époque de Téléfoot, je sais pas s'il a changé depuis ^_^

Justement je pense pas. Il me semble que Praud est le conseiller de Kita, car il n'y connais vraiment rien, et qu'il y a encore un mec entre lui et Baup... (de mémoire il me semble même que ce mec à déjà fait un interim en tant que coach)

Dans ce cas, c'est Christian Larièpe ;)

Un sacré branquignol ce type dailleurs...je le porte pas en estime , sa tête, sa façon de parler, son ton hautain ne me plaisent pas. Mais bon c'était à l'époque de Téléfoot, je sais pas s'il a changé depuis ^_^

Je dirai meme plus!!!

Un sacré branquignol ce type dailleurs...je le porte pas en estime , sa tête, sa façon de parler, son ton hautain ne me plaisent pas. Mais bon c'était à l'époque de Téléfoot, je sais pas s'il a changé depuis

To answer Konri, I think the role of Leclercq within the club is more extensive than the simple word "general manager". It is a leading figure in the club's history (champion in 1998), as Gervais Martel, and his influence is enormous. Apparently, anyone who tries to put across his path pay cash (see Papin).

Why did we recalled him last year? A little for what I said above, for a return to values, a return to "Leclercq years", in theory, but in practice we know that since the 90's football has changed and the economico-sport context (je sais pas si çà se dit :blush: ) is not the same ....

Papin is out, Wallemme won the role because he knows that the influence of Leclercq is important and he will not attempt to oppose him. But you already know all i said. I teach you nothing.

By the way i'm surprised because you are in Poland and you seem to know the club better than some people who live here in the north of France !

I have a little question for you : Is RC Lens popular in Poland ? Is Maryan Wisniewski popular there too ? (i have the same name but no relationship). Do people in Poland speak about Lens the same way they speak about PSG, Lyon or Marseille ? ;)

In Poland Ligue 1 is not popular (I regret it, because Polish and French league are the best!), the most known clubs are Lyon, OM and Paris SG (:/). But there are some Lens fans, we have Lens website (because of lack of free time - it is not very often actualized as it was some months ago); according to Maryan Wisniewski - he is not known in Poland (also for me, I have been supporting Lens since 2002, and I am not interested in club history so much:P). But some people like Lens, because of great supporters (but they are not Lens fans as I) or nice squad (it is past unfortunatelly). I remember when Lens won with Auxerre 7-0 (great team was then, I appreciated a lot this squad) - in Poland this result was noticed :thumbsup: . As I wrote many times, I am proud that in Nord there are many people form Polish origins, I hope that some day ... Obraniak will play for us :P.